What Conditions Qualify Me For The Florida Medical Cannabis Program?
Qualifying conditions are specified within the state Constitution are as follows:
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus.
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Crohn’s disease.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- A Terminal Condition
- Chronic Pain*
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those enumerated
*Chronic pain may only be a qualifying condition if the patient has another qualifying condition.